Have Confidence in Prado’s Quality Auto, Truck, Boat, RV and Diesel Repair Services.
Maintaining your vehicle’s health is always in your best interest. Cars that are well taken care of outperform and outlast those that are not. When something feels “off” with your vehicle, don’t hesitate to bring it to our team for complete care for your vehicle, no matter what it is. Our expert truck and auto technicians will assess your car and provide anything it needs, from routine maintenance to major auto and diesel repair services. With a skilled and experienced technician, you know your car is in good hands – after all, Prado’s Quality Auto Repair experts have been doing this for more than 20 years and family owned and operated. How many other auto shops can say that?
TRANSMISSION REPAIR IN RIVERSIDE
The modern transmissions are more complicated and include hundreds of individual components. To properly repair your vehicle’s transmission, these components must be disassembled, cleaned, and inspected for wear. Dismantling your vehicle’s transmission also allows our team to provide an accurate diagnosis of your transmission and how much wear it has.
TRANSMISSION REPAIR SAME DAY SERVICE
At Prado’s Quality, we repair or replace worn and damaged parts. Following the transmission parts inspection, we repair, reassemble, adjust, and test them for proper operation. Some transmission repairs require only an adjustment without having to remove the entire transmission. If your vehicle is older, its transmission may require adjustments to parts.
You might need transmission inspection and repair if your vehicle demonstrates any of the following symptoms:
- A grinding sound from the engine
- Jerking of the vehicle while driving
- Random RPM revving issues such as revving too high or too low
- Abruptness when the car shifts between gears
- Gas pedal less responsive
- You are unable to shift gears as you normally would
Transmission Repair in Riverside includes all of the following:
- Full transmission diagnosis, including clutch system, the pedal and clutch grasp, and slave cylinder
- Total replacement of broken parts or entire transmission
- Drain and refill or full transmission flush